Strathard Community Council
Meeting on 6 September 2018 in the Forth Inn, Aberfoyle
Weekly Planning Lists for August 2018
- Land at Castle Burn Duncaippoch Loch Ard Forest. 2018/0077/NOT. Construction of 450 metres of new forestry road.
- Oak Royal Aberfoyle Stirling. 2018/0239/HAE. Erection of single storey garden room.
- 32 Queens Crescent Aberfoyle Stirling. 2018/0047/HAE. Change of use of land to garden ground, erection of two storey extension and construction of driveway.
- St Marys Church Main Street Aberfoyle. 2018/0265/LBC. Installation of floodlighting to external elevations of building
- Creagroineach Trossachs Road Aberfoyle. 2018/0162/HAE. Erection of single storey extension and addition of rear dormer
- Smithy Croft Lochard Road Aberfoyle. 2018/0103/HAE. Erection of single storey extension
- Near Loch Arklet Inversnaid Stirling: 2018/0179/NST. Erection of 1No. additional pole in 11Kv Overhead Line (no objections)
- 3 Railway Cottages Aberfoyle Stirling: 2018/0121/LBC. Demolish and rebuild chimney (retrospective)
- 32 Queens Crescent Aberfoyle Stirling: 2004/0448/DET. Change of use of land to extension of garden grounds and re-routing of footpath (Retrospective)