Strathard Community Council
Weekly Planning Lists for October 2018
- Land North West Of Lime Hill Loch Ard Forest Gartmore: 2018/0268/NOT. Construction of 740 metres of ATV access track. Prior Approval not required
- Land Near Loch Drunkie Dam Invertrossachs Estate Achray Forest: 2017/0382/NOT. Formation of 424m of forestry access track. Approved
- Land North Of Gartnerichnich Stirling FK8 3TP: 2018/0287/NOT. Construction of 1800 metres of ATV access tracks. Prior Approval not required.
- The Mill Shop Main Street Aberfoyle: 2018/0323/DET. Change of use of shop (class 1) to shop and cafe (mixed use)
- Loch Arklet House Aberfoyle Stirling: 2018/0312/DET. Change of use from dwelling house (Class 9) to Guesthouse (Class 7)
- Balanton Yard Montrose Road Aberfoyle: 2018/0330/PPP. Erection of dwellinghouse (Renewal of 2015/0251/PPP)
- Oak Royal Aberfoyle Stirling: 2018/0239/HAE. Erection of one and a half storey garden room.
Tree Preservation Orders
- TPO No4 (1978) The Poker Tree Aberfoyle: reviewed and maintained.
- TPO No22 (1989) Land to the North West Of Bailie Nicol Jarvie, Aberfoyle: reviewed and maintained